‘Turkey Higher Education Talks’ Webinar Series by the British Council
As the British Council in Turkey, we are starting a new ‘Turkey Higher Education Talks’ webinar series to talk about current higher education approaches and issues. Join our first ‘Turkey Higher Education Talks’ session to help you connect with colleagues in both Turkey and the UK to share your experience.
The first session will be in English and the panel members are going to talk about the following questions and share their institutional framework and strategies for the new academic year.
- How will universities ensure the well-being of staff and students? (including students with accessibility issues, digital poverty and more)
- With the new models of teaching, how are universities ensuring they can deliver the quality and satisfactory results for their students and academic staff?
- What are the new blended models?
- What are the projections/institutional plans for the new academic year?
- Professor Tracy Lightfoot – Associate Pro Vice Chancellor Teaching, Learning and Students, University of York
- Professor İhsan Sabuncuogğu – Rector, Abdullah Gul University, Turkey
- Professor Tuncay Döğeroğlu – Rector, Eskisehir Technical University, Turkey
- Alex Favier – Director of Global and Political Affairs, University of Nottingham
- Moderator: Ayşen Güven – Director Education, British Council in Turkey